Location, HOurs & Rules
Stop by for a tour
A "Family Friendly" full-service, year around Health Club – featuring a variety of modern exercise & recreation facilities at affordable prices.
Serving the Chicago Western Suburbs for over 40 years, Glass Court opens the doors to better health and fitness for people of all ages. Enjoy your visit!
Come in and visit us during normal club hours and we can give you a tour of our facilities.
830 E. Roosevelt Road
Lombard, IL 60148
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 am to 10:00 pm
Friday: 5:30 am to 8:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
THE HOURS LISTED TAKE EFFECT 4/1/21. WE WILL INCREASE THE HOURS ONCE MORE PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED.
Summer, holiday and weekend hours will be posted on Google prior to each major holiday.
On holidays, there are no classes or nursery hours.
- All members and their guests must have proper workout attire and use the club facilities at their own risk.
- All members must present their Glass Court membership card that contains a full facial image and check in at the front desk with their face showing upon entering the club. Lost membership cards must be reported and a replacement card issued for the $6 fee.
- No outside beverages will be allowed into the lounge/club. This is due to the local ordinance regarding our liquor license. This includes the outside patio and pool.
- We reserve the right not to serve anyone alcoholic beverages at our sole discretion.
- The club is not responsible for lost or stolen goods or any personal property. Please do not leave valuable possessions in lockers or any other area.
- Initiation fees and monthly dues (including punch passes, personal training packages and lesson packages) are not refundable.
- The club reserves the right to schedule events or repairs which may result in temporary unavailability of facilities.
- Please check the complete nursery, pool and junior policies located at the front desk for age requirements and further junior information.
- Lockers are for daily use only. Locks will be cut if left on lockers overnight. The club is not responsible for any possessions left in lockers overnight.
- Maximum age for children in the locker room of the opposite sex is 4 years old.
These rules and policies are not intended to cover all situations involving membership and use of Glass Court, and may be modified at any time without prior notification at the sole discretion of the Glass Court Swim & Fitness Club.