indoor & outdoor heated pools
Featuring both indoor and outdoor heated pools, Glass Court is able to provide aquatics programs throughout the year. So learn to swim, practice laps or just lounge in the sun all with the added luxuries of our club atmosphere.
The climate controlled indoor pool, is open all year around during all club hours. The heated outdoor pool, with patio & sundeck is open early May to late September. During summer hours the lifeguard is on duty seven days a week.
All members must shower before using the swimming pools and/or whirlpools.
Click here for the current water aerobic class schedule.
- All members must shower before using the swimming pools and/or whirlpools.
- Children 12 and under are not allowed in the whirlpools or saunas with or without adult supervision. Please check the
complete junior policies for age requirements and further junior information.
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire. Proper swim attire must be clean, (cannot be any clothes worn into the club) close fitting attire of a spandex material that will not affect our filters. The DuPage County Health Department mandates that for safety reasons swim attire be close fitting not to hinder any rescue attempt by the lifeguard or other individual. Babies must wear snug fitting rubber pants.
- All swim classes and water aerobics classes have space priority over open swims.
- To comply with DuPage County Health Department rules and Glass Court rules and policies, shoes, drinks, food and smoking materials are not allowed on indoor and outdoor pool decks.
- Children under the age of 17 are not permitted in the swimming pool unless accompanied by parent or adult legal
guardian. Children between the ages of 7 and 16 may use the pool without their parents IF there is a lifeguard on duty.
Parents must be in the building if the child is under 14 years of age.
- Diving is not allowed in any areas of our pools.
- Lap lanes are for continuous lap swimming only.